Setting up a Ranking for a Page
Use the Ranking to display a list, battle or compare the most popular and trendy candidates, participants, or sports teams (where each one of them is represented by a flow) in real-time. This is the best interaction tool if you wish to work with fight mode.
The Counter Widget belongs to the group of Stats Widgets, meaning that it counts accepted, pending, and rejected posts.
Pick the Flows you wish to compare, battle, or list.
(1) Count: You may display a real-time count of:
Total Posts: Indicates the number of times a hashtag, keyword or social account was mentioned. This way you can show your audience the real volume of participation.
- Unique Authors: Indicates how many people participate. This count is very useful for polls since it prevents a user from being able to participate more than once.
(2) Order by Choose the position you wish your Flows to show up in the Ranking:
- The total posts number of the chosen count previously selected.
- The name of the Flow, meaning that you can order the rank links from A to Z and vice versa having each Flow a fixed position.
- The average posts per minute that each Flow collects.
(3) Show Chosen Count: Choose to show the total posts number of the chosen count previously selected.
(4) Show Percentage: Choose to show the total percentages.
(5) Number of decimals: Select the number of decimals you would like to display
(6) Show Posts per Minute: Choose to show the total posts per minute number.
(7)Sources: Enable the social media sources from where you want to display the content and then click on Apply.
(8) Time Range: You may select the exact period of time you wish to display the count:
Since Start of Tracking: Since the creation of the Flow
Sliding Window: An specific number of minutes, hours, or days
- Exact Range: An exact period of time from one exact date and time to another one set in a specific timezone
(A) Fight Mode: Enable fight mode to simulate constant activity even if the Flows are not collecting data.
(B) Fight Mode Variability: Choose whether you would like to simulate a high, medium, or low activity.
Background Color: You can change the Background Ranking color using the color picker.
Show Position: Choose to show the Ranking position from each Flow.
Show Flow image: Enable this option to show the image you have set for your flow.
Flows to Display: You may choose to show all flows or from the top 3 up to the top 20.
Margins: Set the top and/or bottom margins.
(1) Show Vote Buttons: Enable this option to show the buttons to let your audience vote.
(A) Label: Choose a Label and color for your vote buttons.
(B) Twitter Intent: Choose to show a flow's hashtag, handle and name as a default tweet to vote.
(C) Instagram Post Url: Link an Instagram Post to vote.
(D) Facebook Post or Page Url: Link a Facebook Post to vote.
(2) Show Follow Buttons: Enable this option to show the buttons to let your audience follow your account.