Use this widget to compare the buzz around different profiles and topics or drive engagement encouraging your audience to vote for one of the options. You may also invite your audience to vote with a hashtag or mention their favorite character, event or product and display results in real time.
The Counter Widget belongs to the group of Stats Widgets, meaning that it counts accepted, pending, and rejected posts.
Pick the Flows you wish to battle or compare.
(1) Count: You may display a real-time count of:
Total Posts: Indicates the number of times a hashtag, keyword or social account was mentioned. This way you can show your audience the real volume of participation.
- Unique Authors: Indicates how many people participate. This count is very useful for polls since it prevents a user from being able to participate more than once.
(2) Order by: Choose the position you wish your Flows to show up in the Versus:
- The total posts number of the chosen count previously selected.
- The name of the Flow, meaning that you can order the rank links from A to Z and vice versa having each Flow a fixed position.
- The average posts per minute that each Flow collects.
(3) Show Chosen Count: Choose to show the total posts number of the chosen count previously selected. It also allows you to enter the desired label message count to display, editing the chosen count text field.
(4) Show Percentage: Enable the Show percentage toggle to display the percentage of mentions for each flow.
(5) Number of decimals: Select the number of decimals you would like to display.
(7)Sources: Enable the social media sources from where you want to display the content and then click on Apply.
(8) Time Range: You may select the exact period of time you wish to display the count:
Since Start of Tracking: Since the creation of the Flow
Sliding Window: An specific number of minutes, hours, or days
- Exact Range: An exact period of time from one exact date and time to another one set in a specific timezone
Highlight: Choose to highlight the total percentage, total votes count or none of those.
Background Color: You can change the Background Versus color using the color picker.
Card Color: You can change the Card Versus color using the color picker.
Show Position: Choose to show the position of each flow.
Show Flow Name: Choose to display the name of the flow.
Typography: Pick the font from the list, add one from the google font catalog, or add your own custom font. For more information click here.
Flows images: Choose the flow images position.
Margins: Set the top and/or bottom margins.
(1) Show Vote Buttons: Enable this option to show the buttons to let your audience to vote.
(A) Label: Choose a Label and color for your vote buttons.
(B) Twitter Intent: Choose to show a flow's hashtag, handle and name as a default tweet to vote.
(C) Instagram Post Url: Link an Instagram Post to vote.
(D) Facebook Post or Page Url: Link a Facebook Post to vote.
(2) Show Follow Buttons: Enable this option to show the buttons to let your audience to follow your account.