Word Clouds are very popular as a content resource, to show the most relevant terms being discussed or commented on social media around a specific topic or event.
Before setting up a web Word Cloud Widget you should:
1. Set up a Flow.
2. Create a Web Page.
3. Add the Word Cloud Widget to your Page Canvas. To learn how to add Elements and Widgets to your Page, click here.
Word Cloud Properties
- Make sure you disable the simulated content.
- Pick the Flow you wish to use as your data source.
Enable the social media sources from where you want to display the content and then click on Apply.
Typography: Pick the font from the list, add one from the google font catalog, or add your own custom font. For more information click here.
Min font size: This allows you to configure the size of the smaller words.
Max font size: This allows you to configure the size of the big words.
Word spacing: This allows you to configure the space between words:
Height: You may set the Word Cloud height in pixels.
How to change the color of the words:
- Go to Content
- Click on the Flow
- Open the color picker
- Pick the color you want to use
- Click on Apply
Word Cloud Moderation
Word Cloud content can be manually moderated to remove unwanted keywords. To accomplish this, you must follow these steps:
- Go to ENGAGE > Widgets Moderation
- Select the Widget and Visualization you want to moderate.
- In the moderation section, you can reject the words you do not want to display.