Enabling Twitter Recent History
Recent history is useful to collect old tweets created before you started to collect content.
Bear in mind:
- Retrieving recent history only applies for Twitter filters configured in the Flow.
- The Experience and Flow must be running otherwise it will not work.
- You can only configure the recent history when created a Flow. After created it you will not be able to configure it.
- The recent history is already enable with a default configuration: 500 tweets in the last day.
Setting up Recent History
1. Click on configure to set up the recent history.
2. Make sure recent history is enabled.
3. Choose the number of tweets you want to bring from the past.
4. Choose how far back into the past you want to go to collect Tweets.