In some of our Middleware Sources, you can set a time range in order to display data over a certain period. This article explains how time ranges work.
According to the time range over which you want to display the data:
- Accumulated Total: All Time
- By Day (UTC): All Time
- By Hour: Last 30 days
- By Minute: Last 10 days
Granularity Used for each Time Range
Data is restricted to:
- Up to the last 360 minutes: data will be displayed by minute.
- Up to the last 24hs: data will be displayed by hour.
- Past the last 24hs: data will be displayed by day.
- Middleware Sources without Time Grouping Resolution:
- Depends on the time range chosen: by day, hour, or minute. The time range will warn you and limit the dates and times you can choose for the data to be available.
- Middleware Sources with Time Grouping Resolution, such as Buzz Volume:
- If time range is bigger than 24hs → time grouping: by day → data available all the time.
- If time range >= 6hs and <= 24hs → time grouping: by hour → data available for the last 30 days. If you search for a previous date, you will not find any data.
- If time range < 6hs → time grouping: by minute → data available only for the last 10 days. If you search for a previous date, you will not find any data.