Flowics allows you to enhance your Mechanic by uploading images to each option.
Supported Image formats
- .jpg / .jpeg
- .gif (transparency is not supported)
Maximum file size
- Web: 0.5MB
- Broadcast: 5MB
When adding images to your mechanic for the web, it's important to ensure that each individual image does not exceed 0.3MB. Additionally, make sure that the total usage of images within the mechanic interaction remains below the 0.5 Mb (512 Kb) limit.
If any image size exceeds these thresholds, you will receive the following error message:
Adding Images to Your Mechanics
(1) To add an image for the web, follow these steps:
- Click on the "Add Image" button.
- Choose the desired image from your Asset Library.
- Upload the image.
(2) If you wish to set up a different image with a higher resolution or a different aspect ratio for a Broadcast or Graphics Integration, you can enable the "Show Broadcast settings" option.
Please note that enabling the "Show Broadcast settings" option will provide you with additional settings to configure and upload the image suited for Broadcast or Graphics Integration.