To keep track of your subscription plan usage, you can access the Company Usage under the SETTINGS drop-down menu on the top bar.
There you can access to:
Graphics Outputs Usage
Only Company Administrators can access and edit this information.
In this section you will be able to find:
- The total company outputs distribution.
- Total outputs distribution that was assigned to your company.
- The outputs available, reserved outputs, and pool usage.
Learn more about Graphics Outputs Quota here.
Find information about your:
- Acquired license
- The date the contract started
- The date the contract will end
- The maximum billable posts per month.
- The maximum pageviews per month.
This section refers to the modules you have activated. Also, you can monitor the following information:
- Maximum active projects
- Maximum active Flows
- Maximum social items
- Assets library storage
You will not only see the current month's information, but you will also be able to check the usage from previous months.
Your subscription plan has a monthly limit for billable posts collected by the system and, if this limit is exceeded, additional charges will apply.
EXCEEDED means that the total number of monthly posts that you have been assigned by contract has been overpassed.
If you have exceeded the total billable posts allowed, please stop the Project and/or Flows you are not using and then contact your account executive because additional charges will apply.
Only Twitter content is counted as billable posts, and therefore it is the only content limited by the monthly quota of your subscription plan. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and WhatsApp have an unlimited* quota from now on.
*Initially we are offering a limit of 1 Million posts for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and WhatsApp, free of any charge and subject to change without notice. Looking at our internal statistics, this limit is more than enough even for intense, highly engaging use cases.
We consider a post all Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube posts (including comments to posts) and all Tweets (including ReTweets) that match your Flow Query. However, as we mentioned before, only Twitter posts count toward your monthly consumption.
- If you have two Flows collecting the same query (hashtag, keyword, etc.), when a post is collected by these Flows, the consumption increases by two (1 for each Flow).
- If you reset a Flow, the Flow's statistics go to 0, but what the Flow has already collected is reflected in the monthly consumption.
- If you set a language and/or location filter within the Flow, the Twitter posts discarded by these restrictions also count toward your monthly consumption
A pageview is counted each time your Page is displayed either embedded on your site or as a landing.
The data for total Billable Posts and Pageviews is refreshed every hour.