Collect reactions from a particular Facebook post, including Facebook Live videos. This feature allows you to:
- Create polls or other participation Mechanics.
- Encourage your audience to express preference by using Reactions.
- Be easily integrated on a live broadcast (traditional TV or Facebook Live).
For Facebook Reactions, you can decide to count only one specific Reaction (such as Like) or the total count of Reactions.
- Within your Flow, go to Filters and click on +Add
- Look for Facebook Page Posts Stream in the list of available Filters. Add it to your Flow by clicking on +Add
Add posts to your filter
(1) Add the posts which reactions you want to track
- Select an account
- Select some Facebook posts
(2) Pick the reaction you want to collect. You can also choose to collect the total number of reactions to a post.
- Available reactions:
- Total (Use this option to collect the sum of all of the reactions to a post).
How to display Reactions
The Facebook Reactions Count Filter is supported by the following Widgets:
- Flock to Unlock
For Broadcast integrations, the supported Data Sources are:
- Counter Broadcast Data Source
- Social Poll Broadcast Data Source
- Flock to Unlock Broadcast Data Source
Here you can download the assets with animated and still emojis for each reaction: