This Filter allows you to collect posts from any Instagram business account.
- Add the Filter to a new or existing Flow.
- Within your Flow, go to Filters and click
- Look for the Instagram User Stream in the list of available Filters. Add it to your Flow by clicking on
Add accounts to your Filter
(1) Team Accounts: Add Business Accounts to collect posts sent only by a group or predefined group, e.g., celebrities or participants of a TV show, journalists working for a media group, players of a Team, etc.
If after clicking on you get a We didn't find this account error, please check if the account:
- Is spelled correctly.
Is a business account.
(2) Search Query: This feature is helpful to collect comments on a particular topic, hashtags, keywords, etc. Use it, for example, for polls, encouraging your audience to vote using the terms in the search query.
You also have the option to leave the search query field empty. If you do so, keep in mind that the Flow will collect all posts from your selected account.
(3) Languages: You can also filter by language.
Once the Filter setting is complete, save the changes and go to the Content Inbox to moderate and curate the content that your Flow is collecting.
An Instagram Post collected by the User Stream Filter will display:
- User name.
- User avatar.
- User handle (@ ...)
- Date and time when the post was collected by Flowics and not when the post was published by the user on Instagram.
- Number of likes that the post had when it was collected.