Setting up a Facebook Live Mechanic
This Mechanic allows you to send interactive Polls, Questions and Text Polls to your audience during live streamings on Facebook.
To learn how to create Mechanics, click here.
1. Setting up your Facebook Live Mechanic
(1) Give a name to your Facebook Live Mechanic. It is a good practice naming your mechanic so that you and your teammates can identify it for later use or reviewing metrics.
(2) Add a live interaction which you may use individually or combined:
(4) Connect Multiple Live videos to a Facebook Live Mechanic.
(5) By clicking on "Connect a Live Video", you will see listed all Facebook pages associated with your team. Select the page => Accept and then select the Live post video from the list. Listed videos can be only live: