This filter allows you to:
- Collect Posts made by the owner of a Facebook Page.
Keep in mind posts collected will be only public, no specially targeted content nor shares will be collected although promoted posts will be.
- Add the Filter to a new or existing Flow.
- Within your Flow, go to Filters and click on +Add.
- Look for Facebook Page Posts Stream in the list of available Filters. Add it to your Flow by clicking on +Add.
Add pages to your filter
(1) Add a Page your Team already manages.
- You can find in Team Pages all the Pages already associated with your Team as Social Accounts.
(2) Filter content by adding keywords or hashtags in the Search Query field.
(3) Filter by language.
Posts collected by the Facebook Page Posts Stream Filter will display the following:
- Page's name.
- Page's avatar.
- Date and time when the post was collected by Flowics (not when the post was published by the user on Instagram).
When you create a Facebook Page Posts Stream Filter, it will not bring users' avatars nor usernames if the Page has been added with a basic role.