This filter allows you collect all public posts, comments or both, mentioning your account.
Useful to keep track the conversation around you on this social network and also to request user rights on a post mentioning you.
- Add the Filter to a new or existing Flow.
- Within your Flow go to Filters and click on
- From the list of available Filters look for Instagram Mentions Stream and add it to your Flow by clicking on
(1) Team accounts: Select an account from a list available to your team by clicking on
(2) Content Type: Select content type you want to collect:
- Public posts.
- Both of them.
(3) Query: This feature is helpful to collect comments on a particular topic, hashtags, keywords, etc. Use it, for example, for polls, encouraging your audience to vote using the terms in the search query.
You also have the option to leave the search query field empty. If you do so, keep in mind that the Flow will collect all posts and comments you receive mentioning your selected account.
(4) Languages: Ignore or collect content using filter by language.
Instagram is no longer sharing all the post information to protect their end users privacy. Because of this reason, an Instagram Post collected by the Mentions Stream Filter will display:
- The username as Unknown User.
- Default avatar instead of the original.
- Handle is displayed.
- The date and time when the post was collected by Flowics and not when the post was published by the user on Instagram.