This filter supports fetching all comments sent by users during a YT Live and uses that content to feed our Widgets, either content or stats Widgets. It can be used, for example, to build overlays in the YT Live broadcast, polls, and much more.
- Connect a Google account to Flowics. Learn how to connect a social account. If you don't have a YouTube account yet you can create one on YouTube.
- YouTube channel must be verified so you can begin a live stream. Enabling a live stream for the first time may take up to 24 hours. Learn more reading get started live streaming on YouTube.
The first thing you need to do is choosing the channel from where you want to collect the comments. To do so, use the channel selector, where you will find a list of all the channels associated with the connected Google accounts.
1. Choose the YouTube account from where you will be live streaming. If the account is not listed then you need to connect the Google account associated to your YouTube channel.
After associating the account you will find a list of all the upcoming or scheduled live streamings from the selected channel.
2. Use the search query to collect comments on a particular topic, hashtag, keywords, etc. Use it for polls, encouraging your audience to vote using one of the terms in the search query.
3. This filter also supports language filtering. You can use it to collect or reject comments from a particular language.