When you notice your Flow is not collecting data, there are some possible options that might apply to this case:
1. Make sure the Flow and Experience are both running. Be aware that if your Flows are running, they will not collect any data unless the Experience is running too.
2. For Facebook and Instagram, you will need to connect a social account to collect data. If you have not connected an account for each social network, please do so. For more information, you may read the following article: Connecting a Social Account to Flowics
Tip: The more connected accounts you have, the faster the content will be collected.
3. If you already have the social accounts connected and the Flow stops collecting data without reason, it is possible that the connected account credentials have expired. To fix this, follow the steps below:
- Go to the drop down menu at the top right corner of the platform and click on SocialAccounts.
- Remove the expired account.
- Re-connect the account.
After executing these steps, you should see your Flow collecting data again.
If your Flow still doesn't collect any Instagram data, you will need to:
- Make sure your Instagram account is a business one.
- Check if your Instagram business account is already connected with a Facebook Page.
- If it is not connected, you will need to connect it.