Before setting up the multi-factor authentication (MFA) you must enable it. To do so, click here.
Setting up MFA in your account
- Go to the login page
- Enter your email & password
- Scan the QR code using an MFA application. You can use Twilio Authy (it can be installed on your PC and/or mobile) or Google Authenticator (only available for mobile)
- After scanning the QR code, enter the 6-digit code provided by your MFA app
Having an issue scanning the code?
If you have any trouble scanning the code, click on Trouble Scanning
1. Copy the code and paste it into your MFA app.
2. Once the account is set up in the MFA app, enter the 6-digit code provided by your MFA app on the Flowics login page.