Setting up a Ranking Widget for Graphics
The Ranking Widget is used for displaying on-air Flows comparison or battle results.
One of the Key Features of this Widget is that counts with Fight Mode.
Before setting up a Ranking Widget for Graphics you should:
1. Create as many Flows as options you wish to compare.
To learn how to add Elements to your Visualization, click here.
Working with a Ranking Widget
1. Pick Flows
(1) Click on the Ranking Widget in the tree.
(2) You will see listed your currently created Flows in that experience. Pick the one you want to use.
In the Inspector, right-sidebar, you will be able to change the following properties:
Position and Size
(1) Click on Ranking, to set the position and size of the Ranking Widget on the canvas.
(2) You may change the position and size (in percentage) of the Ranking Widget on the canvas.
Within the Inspector, you can modify the element backgrounds look and feel. It can be a solid color, a gradient, or an image.
Learn how to implement these properties specific to backgrounds by clicking here.
(1) With the Borders Field, you may change the Borders style of the Ranking Widget.
(1) Click on one of the Flows. In the Content field, you may set how to display each Flow.
(2) Add an Image to identify each Flow. You can also add social interaction texts for displaying hashtags or accounts.
(1) Fight Mode It will allow the percentages to be in constant movement, even if no posts are being collected for the associated Flow.
(2) You may change its variability with Low, Normal or High movement
(1) You may rename the Title of the Ranking.
(2) You can re-design the default Title style
(1) You may re-design the following Items that compose the Ranking Widget:
(1) You can choose either to show the flow images or not. You may also re-design them with your own look and feel.
(2) You can choose either to show the flow names or not. You may also re-design them with your own look and feel.
(3) You can choose either to show the Ranking percentages or not. You may also re-design them with your own look and feel.
Show Progress Bar
(4) You can choose either to show the Ranking Progress Bar or not. You may also re-design it with your own look and feel.
Call to Action
(1) Use this element to let your audience participate in a campaign by voting on your own website. You may also change the default text and re-design it with your own look and feel.
3. Remote Control
With the Remote Control, you can Trigger IN or OUT the Ranking Widget while working On-air. Take into account that changes made to the visualization with the remote control will only affect the live visualization.