Using the Post Media Building Block
Use this Building Block to display content collected in social networks through the Flows or quick searches made using the Discover Content feature.
The Post Media allows you to display dynamic media post content such as images, animated GIFs, or videos. This element does not display the post content (text of the post), user avatar, nor the source icon.
In the Tree, place it as a child of the List Item under a Dynamic List.
Remember, an Overlay will be created automatically if you didn't add it to Tree after adding an element.
To learn how to add elements to the Tree, click here.
Use the Inspector, right-sidebar, to customize the Post Media element
(1) The Post Media was added as a child of a List item that contains all the elements from the posts that compose your Collection.
(2) It is connected to the Post field from the Dynamic list that works with the actual Data Provider that you will need to connect your Collection from the Inspector.
Autoplay, Loop & Muted switch: Use any of these toggles to control how videos behave.
Show Full Image & Image background: Use to decide if the images look complete or as a cover, and set a background color to avoid white spaces in the borders.
Position and Size
Position: Change the Post Media position inside the Canvas according to the X and Y axis (in percentage relative to the configured screen resolution).
Size: Change the Post Media size inside the Canvas according to its width and height (in percentage relative to the configured screen resolution).
Opacity: Set the transparency percentage of the Post Media element.
Style: Defines the sides and style of the border.
Width: Defines how wide the border will be.
Color: Choose a color for the border.
Radius: Increasing this number will round the corners of the rectangle.
Learn how to change these properties specific to borders by clicking here.
Conditions: Enable it to add conditions to show different layouts according to whether the post comes with an avatar, username, handle, media, or not. All conditions set need to be met to make the element visible or not in case we are conditioning to hide an element.
With the Remote Control, you can manage and decide when to trigger the overlay that contains social content On-air using the IN and OUT button.
During live operation, use the gearwheel icon to
- Assign or change a Collection clicking on the Pick a Collection button to feed with social content your graphics.
- Change the cycling mode using the Cycle button.
- Move forward and backward between posts if you have selected the manual cycling mode or semiautomatic.