This API provides the ability to manage Playlists and Playlists items in the Rundown Control.
- List Playlists: Get the Playlists you currently have in your Rundow Control.
- Create Playlists: Create one or more playlists, appending them at the end of the list. Playlists can have repeated names. It is up to you to specify different names if needed.
- Update Playlist:
- Delete Playlist: All the items belonging to the playlist will be taken out if needed and removed.
- Move Playlist: Set playlist positions in reference to another item. Playlists can be moved to the first place or after another playlist.
Playlists Items API
- List Playlists Items:
- Get the items of a particular playlist.
- If you GET the items of a Playlist created with a Newsroom Computer System NRCS, each item will return its MOS coordinates.
- Create Playlists Items: Generate new Overlays based on the ones you have in the Editor of your Graphics Package.
- Update Playlists Item: It supports updating the state of the overlay (IN or OUT)
- Update Playlist Items: Updates Playlist Items in bulk. It supports updating the state of the overlay (IN or OUT). Up to 100 items can be updated per request.
- Move Playlist Item: An Item can be moved to the first place on the list or after another Item.
- Delete Playlist Item: Takes the overlay out if needed and then removes it.
To find all you need to know about the Playlists API please refer to the complete API documentation available here.