In this article, we are going to show how you can configure a Flowics Multi Comments Full-Screen scene in Vizartist.
Please request the .via and .dp file to your designated Customer Success Manager.
1. Having installed the latest version of the middleware and connected to a Collection or Flow Middleware Source. Make sure you have selected "Others" as Integration Type.
2. Save the .dp file in C:\ProgramFiles\Vizrt\Viz3
3. Have installed the data pool plugin set.
Integrating Flowics with VizArtist
1. Import the Flowics Multi Comments scene in VizArtist.
2. Open the scene.
3. Take a look at the tree and plugins that compose the scene and make sure there are no missing plugins.
4. Check the configuration of the following elements:
- Control Objects.
- Disp_Data: DataReader and DataArray plugins.
On the feedUrl path enter the local XML path.
Disp_Data - DataReader
This plugin is going to read the data delivered from the XML, like comments, avatar, username, and handle. The DataReader must be configured as follows:
Disp_Data - DataArray
This plugin must be configured as follow:
- Fiel Name: post
- Notify Only On Change: off
- User Other Container: off
- Use Conversion Table: off
- Type: twitterpost_obj
Below the DISP_DATA container, there are 6 containers, each of them contains the information of one of the Posts that we will be showing in the graphic.
- The collection must have the exact Post number, which for this scene is 6. If you have less than 6 posts, the graphic will show the last information you received or the information with which the scene was saved.
If the collection has more than 6 posts then it will ignore the posts from the seventh onwards.
The animation is a loop that shows each packet of Tweets for 5 seconds and then switches to the next. This can be customized from the stage, either by modifying the duration of the entire Default director or modifying the duration of each of the keyframes in the animation.