When you set a background image on an element (e.g. a Container or the entire Visualization) the Background Options toggle will appear beneath it.
Click on it to unfold available options:
Set how the image will adjust its size in relation to its container element (aspect ratio will be always preserved, it won't be stretched):
- Cover: The image will adjust itself to cover the entire area of the container, cropping out past its edges.
- Contain: The image will scale to fit entirely in the container without cropping. Blank spaces or repetition may appear when image and container aspect ratios differ.
- Auto: Uses the actual size of the image.
This option determines how the background image is repeated. The choices are:
- Repeat: The background image will be repeated both horizontally and vertically throughout its container.
- No repeat: The background image won't be repeated.
- Repeat-x: The background image will repeat only horizontally.
- Repeat-y: The background image will repeat only vertically.
This allows you to choose where the image will be anchored related to its container. Use both drop-downs to set the vertical and horizontal position.
We encourage you to play with these options until to get the desired result!