In this article, we are going to show how you can configure a Flowics Full-Screen Comments scene in Vizartist.
2. Save the .dp file in C:\ProgramFiles\Vizrt\Viz3
3. Have installed the data pool plugin set.
Integrating Flowics with VizArtist
1. Import the Flowics Comments Full-Screen scene in VizArtist.
2. Open the scene.
3. Take a look at the tree and plugins that compose the scene and make sure there are no missing plugins.
4. Check the configuration of the following elements:
- Control Objects.
- Disp_Data: DataReader and DataArray plugins.
On the feedUrl path enter the local XML path.
Disp_Data - DataReader
This plugin is going to read the data delivered from the XML, like comments, avatar, username, and handle. The DataReader must be configured as follows:
Disp_Data - DataArray
This plugin must be configured as follow:
- Field Name: disp_post
- Notify Only On Change: off
- User Other Container: off
- Use Conversion Table: off
- Type: twitterpost_obj
It contains the Stage Tree Area that shows a representation of all animated elements in the scene.
- It contains the data available to display 3 types of posts:
- Without image
- With image
- With video
- Each type of post contains the Stage Area that shows a representation of all animated elements in the scene.
- To change the size of the time range, place the mouse pointer over the bottom edges of the stage. The mouse pointer becomes a two-sided arrow. Drag to resize.
By unfolding the POST in the tree, you will find additional plugins that will allow you to apply your own look and feel, as follows:
Post without image
Post with image
Post with video