With this connector you can graph information from a Pubg match, such as MVP Player, game statistics, ranking, Kills, player information and much more.
- Register at https://developer.pubg.com to receive a free API key. Learn how to do it, here.
- Have installed Graphics Data Bridge and running its latest version. To know how to download the Graphics Data Bridge, click here.
- Have installed On Premise, Shadow TrackerExtra.exe software (Run the PUBG game, powered by Pubg).
- Have installed On Premise, the ObToolsNewAPI (launch.bat powered by Pubg).
Setting up Data Connector
Setting up Data Connector - Inputs
- (1) Go to the Settings section in Flowics and select Data Connectors - Inputs
- (2) Add the option of PUBG Mobile on-premise - API Sink
- Once the input is added, the token (3) and the Push URL (4) are available.
Adding the Middleware Source
- Add a new Middleware Source
- From the catalog of data sources choose Push. If it is not available please contact your designated Customer Success Manager.
Setting up the Push Data Source
(1) Add a name.
(2) To configure the path
- Localhost IP -> http://127.0.0.1
- Puerto -> 10086
- Dataset/Payload: According to the type of graph that you are going to show, you must choose between getteaminfolist, gettotalplayerlist, getgameglobalinfo
Having your configuration your path would be something like this:
(3) Enter the Push URL you got when configured the data input (see the section Setting up Data Connector - Inputs above in this article).
(4) In the integration type choose your graphics system. If it is not listed, choose "Others".
(5) Enable the Middleware.
After completing the Data Source configuration, save it.
Adding the Data Connector to the Graphics Editor
First, you need to add a Data Connector to your tree (1) and then click on Connect (2).
From the External Source panel choose PUBG Mobile on-premise (if it is not listed contact your designated Customer Success Manager)
Datasets / Tables
Complete the dataset settings by selecting a table. Each table has its own schema and represents different kinds of information.
Get game information such as the MVP and its statistics such as Kills, rank, matchplase, matchpoints, and information of the observed team such as logo, kills, rank, status, and id. Observed player information such as image, assists, rank, status, kills screen name, and headshots among other statistics.
With this dataset, you can access player information such as name, team name, position, health, killnum, damage, assist, rescue times, and much more.
Get information on the ranking of the game such as mvp and its statistics, information on the teams such as rank, rank score, matchplace, players, kills and more.
The following table lists the acquisition style of each of the datasets available in this connector.
If style is Unattended. it means that the connector will automatically refresh the data every certain period of time specified by the user (by default it's 30 seconds).
If style is Attended, then the graphics operator needs to manually refresh the data to get the latest version of the stats.
|Datasets / Tables||Unattended|