This API provides the ability to control the overlays available in a Graphics Package Ouput.
It is useful for:
- Overlay State Transition: Transition overlay state from IN to OUT and vice versa
- Show output info: Gets definition of a graphics output.
- List Overlays: List all the Overlays available in your Graphics Package.
- Take All Overlays Out: Use it when you need to transition all overlays from a graphics output to an OUT state.
- Update Overlays: Updates can comprise either overlay state ( IN | OUT), overlay controls, or both.
- List Global Data Providers: Get global providers' information from your Graphics Output.
To find all you need to know about the Output API please refer tothe complete API documentation available here