This API enables resetting, toggling, and resolving the state of timers or stopwatches on a graphic, via HTTP requests.
- Reset, which resets the state of a Timer or Stopwatch mode to its initial value.
- Toggle, which changes the state of a Timer or Stopwatch mode from play to pause or vice versa;
Resolve, which retrieves the resolved time of a Timer Provider set in Timer or Stopwatch mode. The Resolve action returns an object with four attributes:
- current, is the current formatted time at the last play/pause/toggle action
- currentCalculated, is the current formatted time at the moment of the request
- timeReference, is the timestamp of the last play/pause/toggle action.
- timeReferenceCalculated, is the timestamp of the request.
To utilize this API, it is imperative to generate a token for the Graphics Package that requires control. Detailed instructions on generating the token can be found in this article.
See API documentation by clicking here.