Before setting up the multi-factor authentication (MFA) you must enable it. To do so, click here.
Setting up MFA in your account
- Go to the login page
- Enter your email & password
- Scan the QR code using a MFA application. You can use Twilio Authy (it can be installed in your PC and/or mobile) or Google Authenticator (only available for mobile)
- After scanning the QR code, enter the 6 digit code provided by your MFA app
Having an issue scanning the code?
If you have any trouble scanning the code, click on Trouble Scanning?
- Copy the code and paste it in your MFA app.
- Once the account is set up in the MFA app, enter the 6-digit code provided by your MFA app on the Flowics login page.