Setting up a votes mechanic
Votes is a mechanic of audience participation that allows your users to distribute a number of votes among the different options for answering a question.
To learn how to create Mechanics, click here.
1. Setting up your Votes Mechanic
Before going into this setup process, please read what Flowics do to prevent deceptive practices like trolling and bots.
(1) It is a good practice naming your mechanic so that you and your teammates can identify it for later use or reviewing metrics.
(2) Use this field to type your question.
(4) Add a Web image to use for web/mobile app integrations. Max size 3MB.
(6) Add a Broadcast Image. Max size 5MB
(7) Enable it to mark an answer as correct. Use it for trivia.
(8) Set the number of votes you will allow each user to distribute. You can even make your users use or not all of the votes to distribute in order to participate by enabling using all votes is mandatory.
(9) When working with multiple votes, click here to add a new vote.
2. Other Settings
- Restrict the number of times a user can submit their votes and these counts as valid votes. To do this use the Allowed Votes setting.
- Filter the counting of the votes picking a geographical location using the Allowed Countries option.
- Edit Producer votes where you can inject votes to your options, this way you can control the mechanic's results.