Flowics graphics can be integrated with Streamyard as a Camera source within a Broadcast software which supports a web source like OBS.
Below you will find a step-by-step guide to complete this integration.
(1) Once you are logged in, you will need to click on Enter Studio
(2) Click on the Cam/Mic icon
(3) Click on Camera
(4) Select the OBS Virtual Camera
OBS' WEB SOURCE
With OBS you will be able to broadcast through Streamyard integrating by a Web Source
(5) Add the Flowics Graphics URL as a Web Browser Source. For more information on how to add a Web browser Source within OBS, click here.
(6) Click on Start Virtual Camera
Start Streaming on Streamyard
(7) Click on Enter Studio to start streaming
Multi Camera use case
When working with multi-cameras take into account that the supported use case with the Flowics integration is that one of the cameras is dedicated to display full screen graphics as shown in the example below:
If you want to display another sort of graphics as lower thirds, they will only be seen in one of the cameras as shown in the example below:
(1) As you can see the Flowics Graphics only displays in one of the cameras