Manually adding posts to a Flow or Collection
Flowics allows you to manually add external posts from social media to any Flow or Collection.
How to add posts manually
1. Go to Curate --> Content Inbox
Adding Posts to a Flow
(1) Make sure to pick the right Flow you want to add the post using the Flow Picker
(2) Click on +ADD POSTS
(3) Copy and paste the post's URL.
(4) Click on ADD
Adding Posts to a Collection
In order to add posts to a Collection you need to first add it to the flow and then send it to the collection.
To send a post to a Collection just click on (1) and choose the collection of destination (2).
If you have a Collection already selected you may just click con the Arrow (3) and it will be automatically added to the collection.
Things to take into account
- All the content added manually will go straight to the Accepted tab in the Content Inbox.
- Only content from Twitter, Facebook and Instagram can be added manually.
We support the following content for manual addition:
- Twitter: All public and quoted tweets, retweets, and replies can be added manually.
- Facebook: All public posts from a Facebook Page, including comments.
- Instagram: All public posts.
If you found yourself with the following error, it means that you have added the post directly to the collection:
In order to solve it, please try adding the post to the flow and then send it to the collection.
When adding Instagram posts, if you find yourself with the following error:
Please try to add the post again to the flow, this error occurs due to delays from Instagram servers.