Once you have created your Flowics Graphics Package, you will be able to integrate it as a new Source on OBS.
Before you can output your graphics with OBS, you have to create them. Learn how to create graphics within our Graphics Editor here.
Integrating with OBS
1. Go to the Settings option.
2. Select Video to get the resolution you will set.
3. Make sure the base and output resolution matched with your graphics resolution.
B. Add a source
1. Select the Browser source.
2. Name the source. In the example we name it as Flowics.
C. Add the output URL
1. Copy your graphics output URL and paste into the URL field.
2. You will also need to manually set the Width and Height (for ex. 1920W and 1080H).
D. Outputting Flowics
After adding the source you will see your graphics added in the OBS.
Find more information about how to integrate Flowics with SDI workflows here.
Refreshing the cache
To refresh the cache in OBS, follow the steps below:
- Double click in the Browser source where you have to assign the Flowics graphics.
- In the properties window, scroll down until you find "Refresh cache of current page" and click on it.
- Click OK
That is all! The cache has been refreshed.
When using OBS we recommend refreshing the cache every time before going live.