Viz Flowics can be integrated as a browser source with Vimeo livestream. Here you will find the step by step guide.
Bear in mind this integration is done through livestream studio.
1. ADD INPUT
ADD INPUT >> GFX >> GFX1
(1) When GFX1 is listed in your INPUTS, double click on it to name it. For this case, we name it as Flowics.
(2) Click on the gearwheel button to add a new layer.
2. ADD LAYER
(1) In the graphics configuration window click on + CREATE CUSTOM GRAPHIC.
(2) Add New Layer.
(3) Double click on the layer's name to rename it. For the case, we call it Lower 3rd.
(4) Click on edit to add the browser source.
3. ADD BROWSER SOURCE
(1) Add browser.
(2) Click on the gearwheel button.
(3) In the URL field paste the Graphics URL and press enter.
(4) Close the GFX 1 Designer window.
4. PREVIEW AND GOING LIVE
(1) You will see the graphics added to the layer in the preview.
(2) Use the PUSH button, to show the graphics on your live.
(3) Use the PULL button, to take out the graphics.