BLAZE is a web-based application that uses the latest HTML5 web interface and runs natively on any web browser.
This integration is made possible through the Viz Flowics MOS plugin, which enables the exchange of information between the Flowics platform and Blaze NRCS.
- You need to have installed and run the Viz Flowics MOS Gateway on the same network where AP ENPS is running. Learn how to install the Viz Flowics MOS Gateway here.
- Having configured the MOS plugin in Viz Flowics. To learn how to complete this configuration, click here.
Configuring the MOS Plugin
- Click on Settings
- Select Configurations
- Click on Media
- Go to CG Section
- Select Viz Flowics as CG
- For CG Attachments click on HTML5
- Edit the value in Source URL for CG HTML5 by adding the plugin URL you get in the MOS configuration Plugin at Flowics
- Click on Save
Configuring the Device
- Go to Settings
- Click on MOS Devices
- Add a New Mos Device
- Complete the Device info required:
- Device Type: Is CG
- Device Name: Give a name to identify it in the Blaze NRCS
- MOS Id: Enter the MOS ID that you specified in your MOS Config in Viz Flowics
- NCS Id: Enter the NCS ID that you specified in your MOS Config in Viz Flowics
- MOS Version: 2.8.3
- Enter the RO Server IP and port to which MOS messages will be communicated. 10541 is the default Upper port to which MOS messages will be written and 10540 is the Default Lower port where the device listens for MOS messages.
- Click on Save
Using Viz Flowics Templates in a Rundown
To access Viz Flowics, you need to create or open a created Rundown.
Creating a Rundown
- Go to Rundowns
- Click on the Plus icon to create a new rundown
- Select an Item and then click on the Attach CG icon. A new tab will open to login into Viz Flowics
Adding Graphic Overlays to a Story
- Select the Project where you have created the Graphics Package
- Select the Graphics Package
- Choose the Overlay you want to work with
- Click on Use Template
- Fill in the fields of the selected template
- Click on Add to Story
- Within the content of the Stories, a new item will be generated, it will contain the Overlay that you just added