Use it to create polls to quickly measure your audience's opinion about a specific topic, automatically displaying the results as soon as the vote is submitted.
In addition, It allows your audience to anonymously vote without any friction.
To learn how to create Mechanics, click here.
1. Setting up your Poll Mechanic
Before going into this setup process, please read what Flowics do to prevent deceptive practices like trolling and bots.
(1) It is a good practice naming your mechanic so that you and your teammates can identify it for later use or reviewing metrics.
(2) Use this field to type your question.
(3) Enter the answers to your question.
(6) Add the Broadcast Image
(7) Mark an answer as correct. Use it for trivia.
(8) When working with multiple polls, click here to add a new poll.
2. Other Settings
- Restrict the number of times a user can submit their votes and these counts as valid votes. To do this use the Allowed Votes setting.
- Filter the counting of the votes picking a geographical location using the Allowed Countries option.
- Configure if results are displayed automatically after the user votes at interactive widgets, or if it's manually managed with the 'Show Results' button.
- Connect flows (A) to collect votes coming from social content for each option.
Edit Producer votes (B) where you can inject votes to your options, this way you can control the mechanic's results.
3. Web Integration
It is a requirement to create a Web Page with a Poll widget for web rendering so that your users can participate in the Poll mechanic by submitting their votes.
4. Broadcast Integration
- For integration with Graphics systems to display results on air, you can use a Mechanic Broadcast Data Source.
- For Live Streaming integrations with Desktop-based or Cloud production tools, encoders, and switchers, you can create Cloud Graphics with a Poll Widget and a Mechanic Provider.