A Page is a responsive Visualization that can be viewed correctly through many different devices: desktops, tablets, and phones.
The main feature of a Page is that your audience can interact with it, whether it is:
- A standalone landing page using the Flowics URL.
- Embedded, using the script code we provide, in any of your digital properties as in a mobile app or on your website.
Bear in mind, Pages are intended to be embedded or used as landing pages where your audience will be able to interact with the Elements/Widgets that are part of it.
How to Create a Page
To create a Page, you need access to the Pages Editor. Before starting the process, a prompt will appear asking you what do you wish to build. Pick Web Pages.
Only Users with the expert Role or higher can access the Pages Editor. Learn more about User Roles here.
Once inside the Editor, you will see the following sections:
- A left sidebar with General Settings and Elements.
- A white canvas where you will drop the Elements and Widgets that will compose your Web Page.
- In the top right corner, you will see:
- The Edit and Preview buttons to switch from one mode to another.
- The Publish Settings button.
In this section, you can:
- Name your Web Page.
- Add a background color/image or both.
- Add custom CSS for advanced designs.
- Add your own SEO and Analytics tags, only available if you are going to use the Web Page visualization into your site.
Here you will find a list of all the Elements and Stats & Content Widgets that you can add to your Page according to what you want to build.
There are some Elements and Widgets that are typical of this type of Pages since, as we indicated, they require interactivity on the part of your audience. These Elements are:
How to add Elements to your Page
To add Elements and Widgets to your Page you just simply need to drag and drop them from the left sidebar into the white canvas.
Note in the video above:
- We added a Container Element and changed its layout.
- When a Widget is added to the Page, the simulated content is enabled.
- After picking a Flow, the simulated content is disabled automatically and all the accepted content in the Content Inbox is displayed in the Widget.
- When you have selected a Widget or Element, you will see the following two tabs in the left sidebar:
- Content: where you can assign the Flows to the Widgets.
- Settings: where you can configure and customize the Widget or Element design.
After publishing, if you make any changes in your Page, you must republish it, so these changes can be reflected in the Live version.
What can you build
With Pages you can create, among others:
- Poll and Scoring Mechanics.
- Social Polls using a versus Widget.
- Ranking list.
- Shoppable Galleries.
- Social Walls.
Check out our Widget catalog so you can see them live.